Prague Radisson SAS Alcron hotel is luxurious and elegant 5-star Prague hotel and commands the same enviable reputation as its predecessor of being the most sought-after hotel in Prague. Hotel Alcron pays homage to the lively jazz age during which time the original Alcron Hotel was popular as a jazz hotel by hosting live jazz sessions almost every night.
- The hotel is located near the Wenceslas Square, the commercial and social centre of Prague, and is surrounded by historic landmarks and trendy shops and restaurants.
- Hotel Alcron Prague offers 211 rooms and suites that have been meticulously preserved and still house glittering chandeliers, rich Italian marble and creamy milk glass.
- Guests of Hotel Alcron Prague have access to the hotel's fully-equipped fitness centre and they can also avail the help of our Concierge to plan city trips.
- The hotel has state-of-the-art meeting facilities and can accommodate up to 200 people, theatre style, in its lavish ballroom.
The 5-star Radisson SAS Alcron Prague Hotel is located just a few steps from the famous boulevard, Wenceslas Square, the commercial and social centre of modern Prague. Surrounded by historic buildings, shops and restaurants, the hotel is only a ten-minute walk to the historic Old Town Square, one of the major focal points of the city, and only a few minutes more to the well-known landmark, Charles Bridge.
For those seeking art and culture, Radisson SAS Alcron Prague Hotel is close to the major museums, galleries and theatres. The hotel concierge will gladly arrange tickets to the opera, theatre or ballet. If you prefer something less formal, there are numerous hour-long evening concerts that are held in several of Prague's stunning churches and palaces.
The famous Prague Castle is neat the hotel as well and enthrals its visitors with its architectural splendour, as does the city of Prague with its inviting cobblestone streets and charming boutiques. Known as the Golden City of 100 spires, Prague's position at the crossroads of Europe has made it a popular destination for travellers over the centuries. The city's beautifully preserved palaces, churches, and buildings with their myriad architectural styles Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque and Art Nouveau/Deco offer a vivid reminder of Prague's long and fascinating history. Prague truly is a rare and magical city, full of unexpected delights just waiting to be discovered by you.
- Hotel Alcron Prague Standard room:
Our elegantly designed Standard rooms offer all the amenities expected of a five star hotel including spacious marble bathrooms fitted with a steam-proof mirrored vanity, heated floors and hairdryer.
- Hotel Alcron Prague Superior room:
A notch above Standard rooms, our Superior Rooms come with a choice of breakfast options: breakfast buffet in the La Rotonde, or Room Service Breakfast, as well as a daily newspaper and other amenities to make your stay with us extra comfortable.
- Hotel Alcron Prague Royal club room:
In addition to the services and amenities in the Superior rooms, the Royal Club rooms offers a special Nespresso machine for making freshly-brewed hot beverages in your room. Guests also have access to the Executive lounge, which is equipped with a PC, color printer, LCD TV screen and multiple WiFi Internet connections as well as complimentary refreshments throughout the day.
- Hotel Alcron Prague Suite:
Guests can choose from our elegantly designed, luxurious Junior, Executive and Presidential suites. Junior and Executive suites either have a king-size bed or two twin beds and a a sitting area, while the Presidential suite has a king-size bed.
There are several optional VIP packages that are available in the Presidential as well as all Executive suites. These packages are also available upon request in any room. Your choices include the following:
- Fruit basket.
- Platter of homemade chocolates and mini-bottle of Becherovka (a famous Czech digestive liqueur).
- House cake, bottle of Sekt (Czech Champagne) and a bouquet of fresh flowers.
- Bottle of white or red wine (please ask for selection).
- Four pieces of homemade pastries and one bottle of Pilsner Urquell.