Description - Hostel Czech Inn
Prague Hostel Czech Inn, from category Prague hostels, located close to city center, and on one of the best tram routes of the city, it's an ideal base to explore Prague.
- Plus, with great restaurants and shops around the corner, it takes convenience to another level.
Our staff will be more than happy to guide you to the main sights in Prague like:
Old Town Square (Praha, Staromestske namesti), Charles Bridge (Prague, Karluv most), and Prague Castle (Praha, Prazsky hrad), or recommend some lesser known places of interest.
- One of Europe’s Famous Hostels, Czech Inn offers affordable luxury and good vibes.
- At Czech Inn you will find a unique blend: a chic, modern and minimalist style mixed with a welcoming, communal atmosphere.
- With clean spaces, comfortable beds, oversized pillows, cool bathrooms featuring massive rain-head showers .. we offer all you need for a relaxing and memorable stay in Prague.
Hostel Czech Inn - accommodation in Prague 2, Vinohrady
Hostel offers Prague accommodation in private rooms for those travellers looking for some privacy, and shared rooms for the budget-conscious traveller looking to mix and mingle.
This fusion makes Czech Inn the perfect place to stay whether you are young or old (or rather, ‘young in spirit’), travelling for business or pleasure.. or whatever.
- The Czech Inn occupies a beautifully restored 19th-century building 1.5 km from the historical centre of Prague, featuring stylish rooms, a great bar and free Wi-Fi in the lobby.
- The bar serves a breakfast buffet, drinks and light snacks. During the day and in the evenings, guests can enjoy 7 Czech beers on tap, a selection of absinthe and wine, and watch major sports events on TV.
- The staff will be happy to give directions to the main sights, but also recommends some lesser known places of interest.
- The Czech Inn offers a pick-up/drop-off service to/from the airport upon prior arrangement. Charges are applicable.
Prague accommodation on Vinohrady - location
- The Namesti Miru metro station is only a short walk away.
- Trams and buses also stop nearby and take guests directly into the city centre.
- Sights like Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) and the Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti) can be easily reached by public transport within 20 minutes.
Accommodation in Hostel Czech Inn - features
- free Wifi and internet terminals in the lobby
- 24-hour reception
- entire building is non-smoking
- cafe + full bar with cocktails, 7 Czech beers and Sky TV
- all-you-can-eat breakfast
- bar snacks (pizza, sandwiches, crisps)
- trivia nights, gallery openings, live music
- great international phone rates
- massive rain-head showers
- helpful, informative and multilingual staff
- modern and stylish, design housed in an historical building
- public transportation passes for sale or rent
- safe and secure keycard access to all areas
- free luggage storage
- shared rooms, private rooms, and apartments
- customized map with discounts
- located on two of Prague’s best tram lines