Description - Hotel President
Hotel President Praha, from category 5 star Prague hotels, is situated on the right bank of the Vltava River in the heart of Prague, and within walking distance of Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti), the Jewish Quarter and beautiful Old Town (Praha Stare Mesto), spacious rooms with magnificent views of Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad) and the Vltava River and the professional hotel service.
Hotel President Praha - luxury accommodation in Prague historical centre
Hotel President offers Prague accommodation in 130 spacious rooms and suites, each designed to provide a high level of comfort for all guests.
- The Hotel's unique location enables guests to admire some of Prague’s most famous sites before they have even left their rooms.
Rooms are divided into 4 categories:
- 64 x de luxe rooms (including 2 barrier free)
- 13 x superior room
- 17 x executive rooms
- 36 x aparment
Gastronomy in this Prague hotel
- The spacious and beautifully decorated dining room features a panoramic view of the Vltava River and its surroundings.
- The menu offers international cuisine with regional flavours. Vltava. Special menus for groups can be prepared if ordered in advance.
- The adjacent Goya Lounge can be combined with the restaurant for additional seating for private events. Seating capacity: 82
The Piano Bar provides a warm and intimate atmosphere where guests can relax to live piano music after a busy day of business or sightseeing. A wide selection of cocktails and premier wines & champagne is available.
Luxury Hotel President - conference facilities
- The President Hotel Prague offers five meeting rooms, each named after a Spanish painter, which are suitable both for business events and private purposes.
- Another meeting room, El Greco, is located next to the Executive Lounge and is at full disposal to Executive guests, but can be rented for private meetings as well.
- The largest of meeting rooms can seat up to 200 persons theatre style or can be divided into two smaller rooms.