Description - Hotel Prague City
Hotel Prague City, from category 3 star Prague hotels, is situated in the historical centre of Prague, just a 10 minutes walk from the Old Town (Praha Stare Mesto).
Housed in an old building with typical Prague atmosphere, welcomesguests in rooms where it is a pleasure to take some time out to relax.
In the neighbourhood there is a lot of restaurants and bars with a large offer of typical Czech meals and Czech beer. Cheap prices are tempting also young visitors of Prague.
Hotel Prague City - cheap accommdation in Prague centre
- Close to this Prague pension lies famous hill Vítkov. In the interval of Hussite wars Vítkov witnessed a fabulous event.
- On 14.7.1420 husits under leadership of Jan Zizka beat down the crusade army there.
- Today the world biggest statue of a leader on a horse stands here.
Prague City hotel in Prague - hotel room
Pension offers Prague accommodation in 40 well equipped rooms with own social facilities.
- Hotel offer high quality accommodation service. Rooms are bright and clean, beds made up with fine linen. 12 of the rooms are comfort type.
- Rooms Comfort are larger - APT type, consist of two rooms: In the first room there is a comfortable sofa that can sleep up to two persons, and the entrance to the bathroom with shower/ bathtub. In the second room there is usually a double bed and one or two single beds.
Prague accommodation with parking
This pension in Prague has got its own secure parking, suitable also for a bus (reservation is needed).