Design Hotel Andels, from the category 4 star Prague hotels, was opened in 2002 and managed by Vienna International Hotels and Resorts with the newest stylish choice for a stay in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Hotel Andels is conveniently located near the historical centre of Prague, in the new shopping/business area Andel City with 2 multiplex cinema centres, and the largest Prague commercial centre "Obchodni centrum Novy Smichov" with more than 130 branded shops and restaurants.
Prague Hotel Andels - luxury accommodation in Prague
- Design hotel Andels offers its clients Prague accommodation in 231 rooms and 8 suites on five floors are flooded with light from floor to high ceiling windows. You will find trendy and discrete furniture, which combine the highest comfort with up-to-date functionality.
- 100 rooms are reserved for non-smokers, while others meet the needs of the physically challenged guests, 8 rooms have sunny side view and each is equipped with its own terrace.
Prague accommodation with conference facilities
- The conference centre of this Prague hotel has a total area of 650 m² with 15 flexible and versatile meeting rooms with daylight (including 6 break-out rooms) and the latest audiovisual and multimedia technology.
- The largest conference room has a capacity of 350 persons.
- The rooms have sliding walls and can be connected and divided according to your needs.
The adjacent cinema centre offers the possibility to use specially adapted auditoria for events with up to 300 persons. For a special event or VIP meeting, the Crystal Room provides a unique venue. The room is entered across a glass bridge and once inside the impression is of floating above the Piazza.
Where do you find this hotel in Prague
The underground station Andel adjacent to the hotel ensures a quick connection to the historical city centre with its famous sights. The bus and tram stops are located only a few metres from Hotel Andels. In 8 min., you can reach the Charles Bridge (Praha Karluv Most) and other Lesser Town (Praha Mala Strana) sights.
Highways to Nürnberg/Pilsen and Vienna/Brno can be easily reached. The Strahov tunnel provides a fast connection to the northwest of Prague and the airport (12.5 km, 20-min. drive by car).