Description - Guest House Attractive
Accommodation in Prague - Pension Attractive is situated in historical centre of Prague, on the embankment of the Vltava River next to the Charles Bridge (Karluv most) - 100 metres from us.
- From the pension is the most beautiful view of the royal Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad), the Lesser Town (Praha Mala Strana), the Charles Bridge and the slopes of Petrin with the Petrin Look-out Tower.
- And because of its location downtown it makes possible easy access to sights of the city.
Guesthouse Attractive Praha - accommodation in Prague centre, Old Town
- Pension is offering Prague accommodation in 3 at once modern and cosy furnished rooms in the attic of an historical house with the total capacity of 10 persons.
- This Prague Bed and breakfast Attractive also offer an apartment with fully equipped kitchen and whirlpool bath.
Pension Attractive is Prague pension in city centre - Restaurant
Guesthouse Attractive recommend you to join us for lunch or dinner at favourable prices in the stylish restaurant and café bar with garden called 'Atmosphere' (downstairs of the building).
Prague accommodation with parking
If you arrived by your own car we recommend that you should park in an underground parking, for charge (close to the pension National Theather or Palachovo Square).
- Is possible to park in the street in front of pension, for charge in the daytime.
Bed and Breakfast Attractive - distances: