Description - HOTEL LUNÍK
Hotel Lunik Praha, from category 3 star Prague hotels, is situated in a quiet part of the historical centre of Prague. Close to the Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) or the metro station is very close to the hotel to take you around the city.
The hotel´s building has 5 floors and was newly reconstructed in year 2005. There are lots of shops, restaurants, bars around.
Hotel Lunik Praha - accommodation in Prague centre
- In 1924 the apartment block was bought by Mrs. Marie Skrivanova and it was gradually converted into the Hotel Skrivan on five floors.
- During the Second World War ownership was transferred to her son Adolf Skrivan.
- In March 1948 the hotel was nationalized by the Communist government and the state took over ownership. Adolf Skrivan continued to live in the hotel with his family but as a tenant, not the owner.
- In 1962 the Skrivan family were forced to move out of the hotel. The hotel was owned by the state enterprise Prague 2 Hotels and Restaurants.
- In 1967 it was renamed as the Hotel Luník. In 1991 the Hotel Luník was returned in the restitution to the original owner, Adolf Skrivan, who passed it on to his daughter Milada Plzakova.
- In 1991 - 1992 the hotel was completely reconstructed. It was re-opened on 1st October 1992 and is run by a limited liability company. At the request of the original owner the hotel did not return to the name Skrivan and it continues to bear the name Luník.
Lunik hotel in Prague - hotel rooms
Hotel offers Prague accommodation in 35 double rooms (with an extra bed if needed). All rooms are equipped with en suite bathrooms (shower, WC, hair-dryer), TV (satellite programmes), radio, telephone with direct dialling and a hotel-room safe.
Conference facilities in this Prague hotel
Hotel Luník offers the rental of separate rooms for meetings, lectures or other events. Maximum capacity of separate rooms is 46 seats.
- room "A" with the maximum capacity of 32 people
- room "B" with the maximum capacity of 12 people
Prague accommodation with possibility of parking
You can park your car in the hotel Beranek that is opposite to the hotel Lunik.