Hotel basic information
House At the Big Boot
Praha Hradčany (Prague Hradčany)
11800 Praha 1
Email (reservations only):
- Children bed
- Safe in the reception
- WIFI Internet in the entire hotel
Dům u velké boty (House at the Big Boot), from category 3 star Prague hotels, is a small family hotel in an old renaissance - looking burgher house in Mala Strana.
It is located ten minutes walk from the Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad) or the Charles Bridge (Karluv most), in a small square just opposite the Lobkowitz Palace - today´s offices of the German Embassy.
Hotel Dum U velke boty - romantic accommodation in Prague centre
Particular care was applied for the setting up of each of the 12 rooms: most of them have solid oak furniture, 19th century lights and decoration, creating a comfortable and welcoming environment. A small room is also available for cocktail parties or conferences.
- The rooms have been refurbished to suit the needs of contemporary life, and are furnished with modern facilities, genuine period furniture,lights and decorations.
- Each room is different in size, type andambience.
- Thanks to the house old-fashioned system of hallways, certain rooms can be joined into separate family suites that may also include a kitchen.
- Hotel guests may appreciate the house´s background facilities, such as a breakfast room and cellars that are used as clubroom.
House at the Big Boot, Vlasska 30, Prague 1 – Lesser Town
The Rippl family managed to retain the spirit of this townhouse, rearranged shortly before 1669 by the Italian architect Santini de Rossi, while meeting contemporary material needs and comfort standards.
On the small Vlašská square, opposite the Lobkowitz palace, today's German embassy, this small Boutique hotel is located in one of the city's most romantic areas, a little countryside within the historic center: an ideal location for who wants a taste of Old Prague's unique atmosphere.