Description - Hotel Colloseum
Hotel Colloseum - Černý Koníček, from category 3 star Prague hotels, is reconstructed and newly refurbished historical building in historical centre of Prague. Guests can just walk and be pleased by view of National Theatre (Narodni divadlo), Charles Bridge (Karluv most) and Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namesti) or join the panoramatic view of Prague Castle (Prazsky hrad) while sitting in the famous caffe Slavia.
Hotel Černý Koníček - accommodation in Prague centre
- The first known owner of this building of hotel Black Pony was master John (Johanis Praetextarii).
- The first mention of the building is dated around 1386 and it is written in the book of judgement on the page 143.
- The following owners were: 1395 Wenceslai Potmyelit, 1399 Magister Petrus Latomus (mason), 1403 Jakobus Rotier and others.
- At the present time the architectural shape of the building is a baroque reconstruction from the beginning ot the 18th century. The building of is shaped in this way till nowadays.
- Following arrangement is in a cosmetic style only. E. g.: well-known reconstruction " Black Pony" by the builder J. Zelenka to the latest classical style made 1848, a part front change designed by the builder Fleisik 1902 and a part disposition change by the designer Ludovik Labera.
Colloseum Cerny konicek hotel in Prague - hotel room
This Prague hotel offers pleasant accomodation in Prague in 30 rooms with own social facilities.